Citrus Label Society Meeti ng – August 18 (Fullerton)

  • thecitrusbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2014

      Sorry for the late notice but I only received this last night.

      Bob Chaparro

      Moderator

      +++++

      Hi fellow label collectors,

      This is just a reminder that tomorrow evening's label meeting will be held from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM at:

      Fullerton Sr. Multi-Service Center

      340 W. Commonwealth Avenue

      Fullerton, CA 92866

      See many rare historical labels like the ones pictured below.

      If you are not able to attend and interested in selling any original labels, please feel free to contact me at (714) 926-4411 or cr8labels at gmail dot com.

      ++++

      Citrus Label Society website is:

      http://citruslabelsociety.com/index.html

      The Society was founded in 1981 for the purpose of providing meeting places for citrus label collectors to gather and exchange citrus box labels, enjoy special citrus-related programs and share information about the citrus industry. The Society continues to provide rotating venues in Fullerton, Riverside and Sherman Oaks for these gatherings.

      Let me say one last thing about the Citrus Label Society’s meetings.  Many of the crate labels have railroad themes. And in addition to individual crate labels I found books on the citrus industry, juice reamers, attractively framed labels, citrus-related post cards and real packing crates offered for sale.