John Houlihan’s Layout

  • thecitrusbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2014

    This past week at the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society’s Convention in Fresno, CA, I had a chance to visit John Houlihan’s O scale layout, which is based on the Southern Pacific in the Central Valley.

    Here are a few images of the refrigerator car aspects of the layout.  John also has part of the outside and ceiling of an actual PFE wood reefer in his layout room and I will post images of that later.

    Bob Chaparro

    Moderator