Citrus Label Society Meeti ng – July 19 (Sherman Oaks)

  • thecitrusbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2014

      From Don Wayne…

      This is just a reminder that this Saturday's (July 19) label meeting will be held at The Sunkist Building, 14130 Riverside Drive, Sherman Oaks, Ca. 94123 from 10 AM to 12 PM.

      I'll be bringing some rare labels to the meeting.

      Hope to see you there!

      Don Wayne

      ++++

      Citrus Label Society website is:

      http://citruslabelsociety.com/index.html

      The Society was founded in 1981 for the purpose of providing meeting places for citrus label collectors to gather and exchange citrus box labels, enjoy special citrus-related programs and share information about the citrus industry. The Society continues to provide rotating venues in Fullerton, Riverside and Sherman Oaks for these gatherings.

      Let me say one last thing about the Citrus Label Society’s meetings.  Many of the crate labels have railroad themes. And in addition to individual crate labels I found books on the citrus industry, juice reamers, attractively framed labels, citrus-related post cards and real packing crates offered for sale.

      Bob Chaparro

      Moderator