Presentation: Working In The Orange Groves (Tomorrow)

  • thecitrusbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 10:41 PM

      Just received from Earl Nickles (Sorry about the vague address):

      Monday evening at 7:00 PM , March 10, at the Yorba Linda Historical Society meeting I will present a program about working in the Orange Groves where I grew up in Placentia, Ca.

      I will show many articles used in that line of work. There is no fee. All are welcome. The Yorba Linda Historical Society meets on the second Monday of the month at the Yorba Linda Community Center on the north facing side of the building fronting on Imperial Highway between Valley View and Casa Loma in Yorba Linda, Ca.

      Hope to see many of you there. GOD Bless.

      Earl Nickles