Fwd: Laser Kit you tube video

  • GCRDS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 6:11 PM
      Here's some information from my friend
      Take Care,

      Brian R. Termunde
      Midvale, UT

      "My Train of Thought left the station without me!"
          Date: Wed Mar 5, 2014 11:06 am ((PST))

      There are a lot of good modeling videos on the Internet.  I was impressed by
      this one for both the efficiency of the presentation (none of the usual dead
      time while the presenter labors through each step…watch the clever approach) and
      the use of a “dry sponge” technique for painting the model.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d--nloQC5kw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d--nloQC5kw

      Be sure to skip the ad.

      For anyone who watches this video, can you identify the glue and the paint used?

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator