New file uploaded to citrusmodeling

  • citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 15, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
      group.

      File : /Citrus Industry History/SanbornSheets.pdf
      Uploaded by : ten87tracks <ed@...>
      Description : Sanborne Maps of Corona Packinghouses

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ten87tracks <ed@...>
    • John R. signor
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 16, 2005
        Re: [citrusmodeling] New file uploaded to citrusmodeling
        Thank you for uploading this file. We are working on Santa Fe 3rd district citrus activity for the Warbonnet magazine and the spurs included have been a mystery...

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
        group.

          File        : /Citrus Industry History/SanbornSheets.pdf
          Uploaded by : ten87tracks <ed@...>
          Description : Sanborne Maps of Corona Packinghouses

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        ten87tracks <ed@...>

        When replying to a message, be sure to eliminate unnecessary or redundant text.  If your reply does not directly address the original topic, add further text to the subject line.

        Please show respect and consideration for other points of view in your replies.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        --

        John R. signor
        Editor, The Warbonnet
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 17, 2005
          New file uploaded on citrus modeling
          Since this is the Citrus Modeling Group I went ahead and uploaded a new album of "citrus modeling" to get the ball rolling
          --

          John R. Signor
          Phone: 530-235-0261  Fax 530-235-0915
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 17, 2005
            Nice photo's! I'm jealous. But they give me some ideas that I hadn't
            thought of.

            --- In citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com, "John R. signor" <sstudio@s...>
            wrote:
            > Since this is the Citrus Modeling Group I went ahead and uploaded a
            > new album of "citrus modeling" to get the ball rolling
            > --
            > John R. Signor
            > Phone: 530-235-0261 Fax 530-235-0915
          • Norman E. Kay II
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 18, 2005
              --- In citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com, "John R. signor"

              > Since this is the Citrus Modeling Group I went ahead and uploaded a
              > new album of "citrus modeling" to get the ball rolling
              > --
              > John R. Signor
              > Phone: 530-235-0261 Fax 530-235-0915

              Hi John:

              I can't locate the file you loaded ... do you have the URL for
              it ?? ...

              Thanks,

              Pepper Kay
              Garland, TX
            • citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                group.

                File : /Reference Lists/Models&SuppliesList.doc
                Uploaded by : thecitrusbelt <thecitrusbelt@...>
                Description : Models and supplies for modeling the citrus industry excluding rolling stock

                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 25, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                  group.

                  File : /Reefers & Reefer Equip./Preco_Fan_Diagram.JPG
                  Uploaded by : thecitrusbelt <thecitrusbelt@...>
                  Description : Preco fan application

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 8, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                    group.

                    File : /PFE/PFE_43453.jpg
                    Uploaded by : thecitrusbelt <thecitrusbelt@...>
                    Description : Night shot

                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 16 11:34 AM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                      group.

                      File : /1014CAT.pdf
                      Uploaded by : bill_jones_wt <bill.jones.wt@...>
                      Description : Tichy ice platform modifed to SF

                      bill_jones_wt <bill.jones.wt@...>
                    • citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 23 9:59 AM
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                        group.

                        File : /50_ice_reefer_041806.pdf
                        Uploaded by : bill_jones_wt <bill.jones.wt@...>
                        Description : New Athearn 50ft reefer

                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 13, 2006
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                          group.

                          File : /Cal_Citrus_PH_List_98_and_06.xls
                          Uploaded by : jim_lancaster.geo <ljames1@...>
                          Description : California Citrus Packing Houses in 1998 & 2006

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          Regards,

                          jim_lancaster.geo <ljames1@...>
                        • Lancaster James
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 13, 2006
                            The Excel file contains a list of recently active California citrus
                            packing houses (plus a few in Yuma, AZ) created by combining a 1998
                            list compiled by Rincon Publishing and a current list from the Sunkist
                            web site. The list was annotated then arranged alphabetically by city.
                            There is some color coding that's explained at the end of the list.

                            Jim Lancaster

                            Message 13 of 19 , May 29, 2014
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                              group.

                              File : /scanbar1a.jpg
                              Uploaded by : trainm7 <RAILRON1@...>
                              Description : BAR and PFE agreement from BAR Maine Line employee mag may june 1967

                              trainm7 <RAILRON1@...>
                            • citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 29, 2014
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                                group.

                                File : /scanbar2a.jpg
                                Uploaded by : trainm7 <RAILRON1@...>
                                Description : BAR and PFE agreement from Maine Line employee mag May June 1967

                                Message 15 of 19 , May 31, 2014
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                                  group.

                                  File : /IMAG0988.jpg
                                  Uploaded by : chris_palermo95125 <chris_palermo95125@...>
                                  Description : HO scale freelanced citrus packing house, built as a half-width (or less) background building using DPM wall modules and a scratchbuilt sawtooth roof.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 31, 2014
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                                    group.

                                    File : /IMAG0981.jpg
                                    Uploaded by : chris_palermo95125 <chris_palermo95125@...>
                                    Description : Another image of a background freelanced packing house.

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 30, 2014
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                                      group.

                                      File : /Substitution_Arrangement_Refrigerator_Cars_For_Boxcars.pdf
                                      Uploaded by : thecitrusbelt <thecitrusbelt@...>
                                      Description : This document traces the history of Service Order No. 104 and related documents from their wartime inception in 1943 through 1956.

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 27
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                                        group.

                                        File : /PFEcrane.JPG
                                        Uploaded by : sswcharlie <railroads@...>
                                        Description : Crane in PFE yard

                                        sswcharlie <railroads@...>
                                      • citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Mar 6
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the citrusmodeling
                                          group.

                                          File : /SFRD16699neg.jpg
                                          Uploaded by : rrphotog <rrphotog@...>
                                          Description : SFRD Through the dirt and grime

                                          rrphotog <rrphotog@...>