5727Re: [citrusmodeling] Tom Cockle's Precooler Model [4 Attachments]

  • Jared Harper
    Aug 12, 2014
      Beautiful!

      Jared Harper
      Athens, GA

      On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 2:23 AM, Bob Chaparro thecitrusbelt@... [citrusmodeling] <citrusmodeling@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Bob Chaparro included below]

      I received this from Tom.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator
      ++++
      Hello Bob,
      Interesting pre-cooler model you have acquired.  When I built my now-gone "ATSF in So Calif" layout I included a much-compressed San Bernardino precooler plant and docks, built from much-modified Walthers kits.  I had only a couple of photos to go by, but I think it came out pretty  well.  Like your model, I used flexible straws for the precooler ducts.  A few photos attached.

      Tom Cockle
      McKinleyville CA

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic