No activity in last 7 days
The CiscoSpeaks Toastmasters club is a President's Distinguished Toastmasters Club based at the Cisco HQ facility in San Jose, California. The Toastmaster club provides a supportive learning environment so members have the opportunity to develop communications and leadership skills. Through practice, the member learns how to gain control over the "speech jitters" that everyone experiences, how to organize and present his ideas logically and convincingly, and evaluate speeches.
Our meetings are:
- Every Tuesday from 12:10 to 1:15pm,
- Cisco Building P (125 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA),
- 2nd floor, "James Cook".
Take a look at the calendar to see the upcoming meeting agendas. For more information check out the message archive or visit http://www.ciscospeaks.org.
Our mailing address:
Cisco Speaks Toastmasters Club
3964 Rivermark Plaza # 213
Santa Clara, CA 95054
President: Cheryl Madson
Vice President of Education: Amit Kharb
Vice President of Membership: Neha Purohit
Vice President of Public Relations: Sue Vandinh
Treasurer: Manuel Cherchi
Secretary: Katie Chong
Sergeant at Arms: Sasikumar Sadayan
Immediate Past President: Joseph A. Bradley
For questions, please email email@example.com OR contact using the online contact form.
- Toastmasters International
- Sep 5, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.