Dear all, We use circus to manage some services. It is installed on Ubuntu 16.04 from the repositories. I have noticed that when we reboot the machine, theduboismathieu_gaas
hi! Circus sockets are sockets that are controlled by circusd and each process can inherit from. If you are running two processes controlled by Circus, you can
Hello: I have a (relatively) simple pyramid web app that I intend to run behind chaussette and circus. This pyramid app listens for updates (its a subscriber)
This is the dev & users list
See https://github.com/mozilla-services/circus & http://circus.io
- Jun 24, 2012
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.