Our CircuitAsia Clique

  • circuitasia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      CircuitAsia 2005 is fast approaching! We are in overdrive in our
      mission to tease, please, and bring life to your briefs! More photo
      galleries are to be added soon, so check us out every once in a while.

      You will receive invites to join our 'friend-networking' accounts:
      friendster.com, downelink, and myspace. Choose which account suits you
      best in your desire to widen your circle of friends, care of CircuitAsia!

      Plus, did you know that CircuitAsia already has events lined up for
      the entire year, all the way to Valentine's next year?

      Ah'MANILAhhh -- Manila Gay Pride June 24
      Salvation London's Black Party -- October 29
      Salvation London's Masquerade Sex Ball -- October 30
      Queer Eye Resolution (feat. Kyan Douglas and Jai Rodriguez)
      -- Year-End Party December
      Agape: The Story of Love Party -- February 18, 2006

      You will be pleased to know that ALL the proceeds from CircuitAsia
      2005 up to Agape 2006 shall go to the Gift Foundation--our AIDS
      Awareness and Advocacy partner. So wear your heart on your sleeve as
      you party for a cause in CircuitAsia 2005!

      Get your tickets by calling Joey Abreu at 849-3440 or Ticketnet at
      911-5555.