THIS WED - THE LIVE TAPING OF HOLIDAY GROOVE - ONE OF THE BEST PARTIES OF THE YEAR

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Wed Dec 3 Holly wood: Holid ay Groov e 08: Live Tapin g Event ft. 40 Celeb rity DJs & Hosts - DJ Dan, Tommy Lee & DJ Aero, Adam Freel and, Dave Dresd en, Richa rd Vissi on, Charl es Feelg ood, Dave Aude, D: Fuse, Reza, Morga n Page, Swedi sh Egil. ..

      A Massi ve Year- End DJ Celeb ratio n

      Atten tion Groov e Massi ve! We are seeki ng audie nce membe rs to atten d the exclu sive live tapin g of Holid ay Groov e 2008 - A Massi ve Year- End DJ Celeb ratio n prese nted by Chemi stry LA and Belon g Cloth ing.

      Cody Lee Willi ams will be back with Swedi sh Egil and your other favor ite Groov e Radio perso nalit ies to host the 5th annua l massi ve line- up of speci al guest DJs inclu ding:

      (in alpha betic al order - subje ct to chang e)
      . . Holly Adams ..
      . . Paul Ahi..
      . . Dave Aude. .
      . . Nicho las Benni son..
      . . Yvonn e Black ..
      . . Jeff Bomb. .
      . . Raul Campo s..
      . . Trent Cantr elle. .
      . . Hyphy Crunk ..
      ..DJ Dan..
      . . David Delan o..
      . . Destr ucto. .
      . . D: Fuse. .
      . . Dave Dresd en..
      . . Swedi sh Egil. .
      . . Charl es Feelg ood..
      . . Fei- Fei..
      . . Adam Freel and..
      . . Dirty Freqs ..
      . . David Garci a..
      . . Chris tian James Hand. .
      . . Heric k Hell. .
      . .Sam Hille r..
      . . David Hoppe r..
      . . Simpl y Jeff. .
      . . Groov e Junki es..
      . . Cody Lee..
      . . Tommy Lee & DJ Aero. .
      ..DJ Lynnw ood..
      . . Gerry Meraz ..
      ..DJ Outer ..
      . . Morga n Page. .
      ..DJ Score ..
      . . Stati c Reven ger..
      . . Reza. .
      . . Krist ina Sky..
      . . Reid Speed ..
      . . Thee- O..
      . .Von Ukuf. .
      . . Richa rd Vissi on..
      . . XXXL. .

      Holid ay Groov e 2008 will be recor ded in front of a live audie nce on Wedne sday, Decem ber 3rd, 2008 at 2 clubs in Holly wood, Calif ornia that are locat ed next door to each other : Nacio nal at 1645 Wilco x Ave. and Holly 's at 1651 Wilco x Ave. Event time is 6PM - 2AM. 21 and over welco me. This is a priva te event . No ticke ts will be avail able. Guest List is limit ed and avail able on a first - come first - serve d basis . EMAIL YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME ( direc tly to: groov e@ groov eradi o. com) befor e 5pm on Tue Dec 2nd. You must recei ve a confi rmati on email for you plus one guest to atten d.
      Hurry ! RSVP TODAY !
      . . .and more TBA! ..

      . . * * IMPOR TANT* * Pleas e bring an unwra pped toy for our annua l Toy Drive or make a cash donat ion.
      Thank you! ..

      Cody Lee Williams
      Spundae Resident
      Los Angeles