This Sunday - Come and Party with The Bodyrock Dj's, Pocket, and Cody Lee!

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      $altText

      Date & Time: 2008-11-16 2:00 PM
      Location: Libertine on Sunset
      Pocket at Libertine!! Nov. 16th SUNDAY DAY PARTY!

      Our special guests are BODYROCK DJs from NinjaSkillz,DARKMATTER from Hipgenesis, Cody
      Lee from Spundae, Pete Brubaker from SpeakerHuggers, along with Pocket DJs
      Sarah Marie, Jokton, and Jesse Wright!

      And to get you in the door EARLY we got: 2pm-4pm Open Vodka Bar!!

      Drink specials all day!

      THE BODYROCK DJS

      We are three djs. All of which are devoted to blowing up the spot the best we can. We have realized that funk and new sounds are intrinsic to staying on top of our dance floor. We have no shortage of love for dancers, groovers, and bodyrockers. The crowd is the most important part of our dj experience. We've discovered that respecting our audience, has earned us our respect in return. We build our crowd one event at a time. It's important to us that we create a united, informed, and responsible collective of funky individuals.

      Lineup Mainroom hosted by Pocket Underground.com:

      2:00-3:30pm - Pete Brubaker (SpeakerHuggers)
      3:30-5:00pm - Darkmatter (Hipgenesis)
      5:00-6:30pm - SarahMarie (PocketUnderground.com)
      6:30-8:30pm - Bodyrock DJs
      8:30-10:00pm - Jokton Strealy (Elements2Dance.com, PocketUnderground.com)
      10:00-11:30pm- Jesse Wright (PocketUnderground.com, LALA)
      11:30 -1:00am - Cody Lee (Spundae)

      Lineup Backroom Hosted by Incognito & Techy LA:
      Delinquent Frequency
      Shoddy Lynn
      Cameron
      Angeli
      Curtis Helson
      Jeffrey Jeff
      Franco Benito
      Joseph Modero

      This will be a FREE event!
      And!! I'm really excited about this 'cause I HATE to spend a bundle on Sundays-- They have GREAT drink specials ALL DAY including:

      $3 MIMOSAS and SPARKS
      $4 Marani VODKAS
      $5 COSMOS, PINTS, DOMESTICS & CENTENARIO

      GROOVE SUNDAYS @ LIBERTINE 11HRS OF FUN
      Time for something special to begin on Sunday afternoons and CHEMISTRY is proud to present Sunday GROOVE a new Sunday afternoon musical extravaganza provided by Southern California's hottest DJ talent. Sunday Groove will be a NO COVER event in the heart of the Sunset strip in Hollywood. 2P-1A with plenty of drink specials as well as grub with your grooves.

      LIBERTINE-
      8210 SUNSET BLVD HOLLYWOOD CA 90043

      visit their website for pics of this amazing venue.
      (Next to Pinches Tacos and across the street from Chateau Marmont and Miyagis)
      Sunset has free street parking all day Sunday till Midnight, no need to feed the meter!

      POCKET SUNDAY GROOVE
      At Libertine on Sunset
      Presented by Chemistry LA
      November 16, 2008, 2PM-1 AM