THIS SAT AT CIRCUS DISCO HOLLYWOOD - THRILLSEEKERS, MATT DAREY,CODY LEE, GIL LA

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008

      Hey guys - NIKITA is the new club going down at circus disco (my old stomping grounds) I'm real excited to be back with my friends playing the venue that holds so much history for myself and i know most of you.

      Please join me for a special night this saturday as we bring the house down! I'm going on at 9pm so get there early!

      Discount admission $15 from 9-11pm jst reply to this mail to get on my super discount list!

      or email cody@...

      See you on the dancefloor!

      NIKIT A prese nts THRIL LSEEK ERS & MATT DAREY

      SPECI AL EVENT OCTOB ER 11, 2008
      ..

      Gil La, Fei- Fei & Swedi sh Egil prese nt...
      NIKIT A

      Nikit a bring s back the top inter natio nal and natio nal tranc e acts that the West Coast deman ds. Nikit a unite s a city of music lover s under one roof and culti vates the frien dly vibe at the legen dary Circu s Disco . She rejuv enate s our scene and guara ntees to bring the best DJ' s, the best crowd and the best dance music exper ience .

      Main Room:
      THRIL LSEEK ERS
      TheTh rills eeker s. co. uk, Adjus ted Music , UK
      For close to 10 years now, The Thril lseek ers have been at the foref ront of the world 's dance scene . From his first singl e ' Synae sthes ia', Steve n Helst rip has been behin d some of the most emoti ve, evoca tive elect ronic music , ever relea sed. He share d co- produ ction credi ts with Chica ne and co- wrote on Ferry Corst en's Gramm y award winni ng ' Right of Way' album . He's remix ed Tiest o and Armin , among st many other s.

      MATT DAREY
      MattD arey. com, Noctu rnal, UK
      He has been one of the pione ers of today 's dance scene being a major influ ence on today 's world class DJ' s. Throu ghout his 17 year caree r of produ cing & writi ng house , tranc e, break s and progr essiv e and much more, he has sold well over 2 milli on album s & singl es with numer ous top 10 & top 20 chart hits. His Noctu rnal radio show is the world 's faste st expan ding multi - genre dance radio show now broad cast on 116 FM stati ons world wide.

      GIL LA
      Spund ae, Vandi t, Djgil la. com
      CODY LEE
      Spund ae, Grooveradio.com
      backr oom hoste d by: NEXXE Z/RED

      KOSHO
      Nexxe z, Red, Djkos ho. com
      HENDO
      Neote q, Nexxe z, Red
      RANDA LL SCOTT
      Myspa ce. com/ djran dalls cott
      STAN "THE MAN"
      Nexxe z
      loft hoste d by: INCOG NITO

      DJ SHODD Y
      Djsho ddy. com, Techy la
      JOHNN Y HAWKE S & LANIA KEA
      Sundo wn Motel
      FRANC O BENIT O
      myspa ce. com/ franc obeni to, Incog nito
      APART MENT DJS
      Myspa ce. com/ apart mentd js, Incog nito

      Cody Lee Williams
      Spundae Resident
      Los Angeles
      spundae.com