THIS SATURDAY AT AVALON - HOLLYWOOD - GET IT ON!

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008

      Hello Friends,

      Unfortunately Sander Kleinenberg will not be able to perform for his Avaland
      Residency on Saturday September 13th. All of us in his Avaland family would
      like to extend to Sander and his family our deepest condolences with the
      passing of his mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Kleinenberg
      family. Although Sander sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this has
      caused for everyone who had been looking forward to seeing him this
      Saturday, he is set to return to Los Angeles on New Year's Eve to complete
      the 2008 portion of his This Is Avaland Residency.

      This Saturday, Trent Cantrelle will be performing for another installment of
      his Sounds Like Avaland Residency.  The Honey Lounge is hosted by your
      SPUNDAE RESIDENTS.  RSVP by clicking here or reply to this email with a +3
      guest limit.  If you have a big party, just email me all your names!

      Cody Lee Williams
      Spundae Resident
      Los Angeles
      spundae.com