THIS WEEKEND LOS ANGELES GETS WET!!! COME OUT AND BRING YOUR BIKINI !!!

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      TWO EVENTS THIS WEEKEND THAT WILL MAKE YOU WET -

      Please specify which party your sending names for when
      you email:

      SATURDAY 6-14-08
      AVALON  - LOCALIZED
      I play from
      2:30am - 4am

      The MainStage:
      MIGUEL MIGS
      LISA SHAW

      and a late night set by MARQUES WYATT, JULIUS PAPP &
      JOSHUA HEATH

      On the Terrace it's
      CODY LEE
      GIL LA
      JOSH ALLEN

      Email me for discount list:
      $15.- b4 11.00 // $20.- b4 midnight

      Guest List
for Migel Migs
      SUNDAY 6-15-08
      AQUAGROOVE POOL PARTY:
      I play from 6pm - 8pm on the POOL DECK (hosted by
      Dynagroove)
      DIZ & CADE
      CODY LEE
      JESSE HANTLA
      TYLER OLSEN

      in The BLUE VELVET INDOOR LOUNGE it's
      DELINQUENT FREQUENCY
      GREGG ROGEN
      TORIN / KEVIN S

      THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A PARTY

      Definatly the place to be on sunday

      My guestlist for this event is totally huge so lets
      get busy:
      Send me your names and i'll get you in
      = )
      That easy -

      Big Love
      Cody

      CLICK HERE FOR PICS FROM THE LAST AQUAGROOVE

      Cody Lee Williams
      Spundae Resident
      Los Angeles
      spundae.com