THIS SATURDAY VICTOR CALDERONE - CODY LEE - MIAMI - SAN FRAN, AND MORE!!!

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      OK KIDS!
      Here's the deal this weekend.
      I'm spinning at Avalon with Victor Calderone.
      I'll be hitting the decks around 2:30am on the terrace so make sure you bring your freak center martian overdrive love machines.
      This is gonna be one Bumpy Night!
      OH, And don't forget to VOTE for Spundae in the IDMA Awards! The link is provided below.
      Big Super Love
      Cody Lee

      Hi! We hope this email finds you in good spirits. This year we are proud to announce that both Spundae and Ruby Skye have been nominated to win awards at the IDMA’s. Please extend your support and vote for us by clicking on above banner to the right .You can find Spundae nominated in the BEST EVENT PROMOTER category, and Ruby Skye in BEST U.S. CLUB. Thanks for your help and we hope to see you soon!
      Click here to cast your vote!
      We would like to THANK everyone for coming out for our 15 Year Anniversary. Our friends at MV Galleries provided us with some great pictures of our anniversary.
      Click here to view!
      This Friday in San Francisco @ Ruby Skye please welcome MINISTRY OF SOUND WORLD TOUR with a double-header featuring GUY ORNADEL & ANDY MOOR. Supporting them for the night is SCOTT CARRELLI and in the Jungle room JONATHAN WILLIAMS.
      Click here for FREE Guestlist!
      Saturday @ Avaland in Hollywood please welcome special guest VICTOR CALDERONE. As a musician and DJ, he is set apart from his contemporaries by his constant desire to push the boundaries of his genre, inspiring both his fans and collaborators alike with his music. Vic has had an amazing career of successful residencies, chart-topping productions and star-studded remixes, but his ever-growing popularity and forward-thinking sound prove that he’s just getting started. Supporting him is DAN DE LEON. The Terrace will be hosted by LOCALIZED featuring spundae residents CODY LEE :: GIL LA and FEI-FEI.
      Click here for Discount-List!
      Vote for us in the IDMA Awards!
      Upcoming San Francisco Events Guy Ornadel @ Ruby Skye (3/14) Los Angeles Events Discount List for Victor Calderone @ Avaland (03-15) WMC @ Miami Karu&Y @ WMC In Miami Spundae Recommends Myspace Music Tour presents Justice Spundae.com

      Cody Lee Williams
      Los Angeles
      www.DJCodyLee.com
      SPUNDAE.com, GROOVERADIO.com