MONKEY DO NIGHT @ TRUST O.C. THIS SATURDAY

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
       Coming up, Saturday September 8th... Edit
      MONKEY DO! @ TRUST
      Ladies and Primates!

      Coming up on Saturday, September 8TH... "MONKEY DO!" has been asked, again, to join forces with "CREATIVE KASUALTIES" to host a night of excellent house music at thier latest club venture "TRUST @ PROOF BAR" located in the artist district in downtown Santa Ana.

      "TRUST" has been dishing out a wide selection of southern California's hotest local talent over the last few months, and of course, “MONKEY DO!” is going to bring you more of the same! This time we're bringing you a heavy dose of bangin' house music, from our favorite top notch local DJ's! Check out this line-up!!!
      Photo of DJ Cody Lee

      Photo of Jaywood

      Jaywood
      (Chillin Music, Greenhouse, Anontrax.com) S.D.

      Photo of Adam Scenx

      Adam Scenx
      (Loyall Recordings) O.C.

      Photo of Brooklyn

      Brooklyn
      (The Funky Kind/
      Monkey Do!) L.A.

      Photo of Pete Spinning

      Pete Spinning
      (Monkey Do!) O.C.

      This is going to be a really special night, with great music, great vibe, and great people! We are going to have a special $5.00 RSVP GUEST LIST set up, so make sure you get on it. Otherwise, it will be $10.00 at the door. Send us a message with your full name, that appears on your I.D. to get added! This will be a 21 & up event, so be sure to bring your I.D.!!! The list and the venue will fill up fast, so don't be left out in the cold!!!

      Thank you for fourteen years of support, and we'll see you there!!!

      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

                                                  PROMOTER LINKS:

      MONKEY DO!

      TRUST O.C.