PUNDAE SAT! PETER HOOK of NEW ORDER, CODY LEE, KRISTINA SKY - NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hey Kids,
      Satuday is a very special night.
      I'm on from 9-11:30 pm amd expect to see you all crankin it out like there's no tomorrow.
      I have discount admission tix if you get there before 11pm.
      email Cody@... with your full name and +'s to get on that list.
      This is truley gonna be a night to remember - really!
      Don't be the one hearing "I told you so" next week.

      saturday, jan 6th

      mainroom:
      Exclusive Los Angeles DJ Set by...
      PETER HOOK of NEW ORDER
      neworderonline.com :: uk

      CODY LEE
      spundae :: djcodylee.com

      KRISTINA SKY
      spundae :: kristinasky.com

      backroom: hosted by DJGILLA.COM
      GIL LA
      djgilla.com :: crystalclouds.com :: etn.fm

      D:MORSE
      Gu Promotions :: Djdmorse.com

      ADAM RUSH
      usdjservice.com :: spirit world :: club rubber

      GT VS PROJECT C
      generationtrance.com :: di.fm

      JOSHUA ALLEN
      electronic efficiency :: dance progression

      upstairs:
      BRIAN BARTEL
      bonzai records :: grooveriders :: believe... productions:: brianbartel.com

      ALEX Z.
      blunt :: grooveriders :: believe... productions :: djspunk.com

      ADAM NELLO
      etn.fm :: believe...productions :: adamnello.com

      DE LA STIZZLE
      u.s. airforce :: believe... productions :: myspace.com/delastizzle

      DJ ELWAN
      believe... productions :: myspace.com/djelwan

      Buy Tickets
      GrooveTickets

      6655 Santa Monica Blvd, Hollywood
      Behind "Arena" in the heart of Hollywood
       *4O.OOO sqft. of indoor clubbing
       *LA's largest outdoor patio
       *21 and over clubbing :: 9:OOpm till 4:OOam
       *FREE before 9:30pm (excluding Special Events)
       *Valet and self-parking at club entrance
       *For VIP table reservation and bottle service
         please call Tom at 818.631.0269

      Cody Lee Williams
      Los Angeles
      www.DJCodyLee.com