Sat Spundae, Cody Lee, DJ Dan, DJ Icey, Taylor!!! + More!

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Come out come out wherever ya are and lets throw down sat night.
      Spundae is at Circus Disco
      6655 Santa Monica Bl
      Hollysood!

      I have $15 Discount tix available untill 10:30pm
      Email me back with names for this list.
      I'm spinning from 9 - 11:30 so get there early guys = )

      See ya on the dance floor
      Big Love
      Cody

      Cody Lee Williams