friends for companion (or more…it depends anyway )

  • Mr Lonely in Saudi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006

      Wazz up mga dudes?

      It’s really lonely here in Saudi.

      Hope, through this group, to find more nice friends for companion (and more…it depends anyway)

      Preferrably 20-30 y.o. and within nearby places.

      Sana okey kasama, may sense kausap at down-to-earth tulad ko.

      Added factor if cute din  =)

      About me? I’m 27, 5’6”, 160lbs.

      Easy to please, easy to get along with, open-minded & TOO ROMANTIC!!!

      Please try not to be fooled by my snobbish look coz believe me I am one of the wackiest guy around!