who can help me design webiste

  • Paul Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      I am looking for hire design website for Philippines event, which
      willing helps me for design. We can make contract paper for design
      website.

      Please contact me valentino@... or eventchulo@...

      Valentino
    • Paul Turner
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
        I am looking for hire design website for Philippines event, which
        willing helps me for design. We can make contract paper for design
        website.

        What is your suggestion website? I did make this website. Shall I
        put 2 in one website for Caribbean and Asian and Indian and etc…? I
        have been hard making decide. I have planning to set up party over
        the world traveler. Do remember is adult entertainment. I work for
        T-Dance, Stripper show, Sex party and etc… but Sex party only
        special event for private party. If you want change name company. I
        am very flexible smile. Also who want to make mailing list. Gay,
        straight and etc.

        ( www.pinoyparty.netfirms.com , www.caribbeanparty.netfirms.com ) ,
        www.mrpapiz.netfirms.com <~~~ will buy transfer new website very
        soon domain