THIS SAT NIGHTSPUNDAE, KIOKI, CODY LEE, PARTYMONSTER!!!!

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      DJ Keoki
      saturday, august 13th

      OK YA'LL! This is the official Party Monster Party
      being thrown at Spundae here in LA! So git yer freaky
      clothes out and bring your asses on down to Spundae
      EARLY! I go on at 9pm and I want to see you there! I
      have super guest list powers just to get your asses on
      the dance floor so email me CODY@...
      and I'll get you in for free! ALSO the rest of the
      club is being transformed by POCKET! THATS RIGHT! THIS
      IS GONNA BE THE BOMB NIGHT!
      SPUNDAE is at CIRCUS DISCO 6655 santa monica bl. in
      hollywood.

      PARTYMONSTER
      DJ KEOKI
      SCOTT STUBBS