334FROM HEAVEN! JAKARTA TO HEAVEN! SURABAYA LAST BLAST EVENT : SUNDAY 20 December 2009 - RED X'MAS PARTY -

  • tino mandagi
    Dec 17, 2009
    HEAVEN! Surabaya

    Proudly Presents

    RED X'mas Party
    - Redlicious & Manlicious in celebrating the X'mas  : It's HEAVEN! Surabaya Last Event in 2009 -

    ON SUNDAY, 20 DECEMBER 2009
    @10PM till Closingheave

    This would be our Last event for HEAVEN! Surabaya in 2009
    So make sure you come and join us...

    ALL PERFORMANCE WILL COME FROM HEAVEN! JAKARTA....

    We will make the Nite as Blast and Hot as we can...

    Special Spins
    DJ WizzNu  & DJ Dandry - HEAVEN! Jakarta Residents
    Dragqueen Performing "d'Queen Feat. The Winner of National Diva On Stage 2009" all from HEAVEN! Jakarta :
    * Queen Andrea
    * Queen Bella
    * Queen Princess Tiara - The Winner of National DOS 2009

    Also HEAVEN! Jakarta HOT SEXY GOGO BOYS : ANTON - RIZKY - RIZAL...

    DRESSCODE : SHOCKING RED !!!

    Ticket :
    Rp 80.000,- / in RED COSTUME
    Rp 100.000,- / Non Red!

    So people in SURABAYA.. HEAVEN! Surabaya is the extension from The Famous HEAVEN! Jakarta, We are the Pioneer Club and Party - Boys For Boys ONLY!!!

    Excellent Sounds, Great Music, Shocking Drinks and Wild party!

    Tino Mandagi
    Heaven Club
    Heaven Enterprise
    Member of HEAVEN! Group