314This Saturday Night - AVALAND with CEDRIC GERVAIS - CODY LEE - BJORN NICLAS - GIL LA - = )

  • DJ Cody Lee Williams
    Oct 21, 2009

      THIS SATURDAY NIGHT – I’M BACK AT AVALON WITH LOCALIZED AND THIS WEEK WER’E BRINGING A NEW FRIEND “BJORN * NICLAS”!
      THIS GUY IS ONE FUNKY TECH WIZARD AND WER’E SUPER EXCITED TO HAVE HIM WITH US FROM SAN FRANCISCO
      I’M PLAYING FROM 10PM-1AM SO I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON MY DANCEFLOOR!
      CODY

      BE SURE TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT ADMISSION TIX HERE
      http://www.wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=75702

      Artists Include:
      Cedric Gervais
      Kenny Summit

      in the Honey Room
      Localized:
      Bjorn Niclas
      Gil La
      Cody Lee

      This Saturday Brings us Cedric Gervais
      He has held residencies at Crobar (now Cameo) and the world famous Nikki Beach, before taking over the Space Terrace. Cedric’s presence at the Space Terrace was felt immediately as people in the thousands began lining up to witness him devastate the after-hours scene.

      Currently, Cedric is working on his highly anticipated second album, “Miamication”; which is scheduled for release later this summer. He is working closely with Sharam (of Deep Dish fame) and the duo already had a monster record together, entitled, “U Don’t Even Know Us”

      (For more info on this and other events go to www.spundae.com)

      localized.jpg

      Cody Lee Williams
      Spundae Resident