Home Blessing spell of The Month:

  • Flidias R
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 5:54 PM
      A spell to bless your home.

      First, mix equal parts of:

      ~Thyme
      ~Powdered Garlic
      ~Rosemary
      ~Sage
      ~Cloves

      After you have mixed the above well sprinkle it around your home while chanting:
      Magic wheel twist magic wheel turn
      round this house this spells begun
      all fights against evil my battle be won
      mother goddess shine your light on this place
      this (day) night protect the occupants protect this home
      with harm to none this me will be done