Happy Bday to Bung Mod aka Erik

  • johnronaldo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2011
      Happy birthday to our beloved moderator.

      May success and the force be with you.

      May you loathed dragon ball even more.

      Cheers
      Sent from my BlackBerry®
      powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
    • dio_chiro228@yahoo.co.id
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
        Happy bday erik! All the best!

        Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
          Kata eric masih 3 hari lagi :p

          Sent from my blackberry

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
            Happy bday bung mod.
            May luck always be with u n wish u all the best.

            Uci

            Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
              Oh ya??

              Hahhaa, applikasi iphone gw ngaco dong, padahal dari FB.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
                Bakalan ada acara nobar bareng momod neh..

                On 02/12/2011 08:56, uci_movie@... wrote:

                Happy bday bung mod.
                May luck always be with u n wish u all the best.

                Uci

              • novita maizir
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
                  Happy [belated] birthday?..
                  makin jaya... sukses..tercapai segala keinginan

                  nobar & makan2x lagi?...

                  -nv-

                  On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 9:58 AM, <johnronaldo@...> wrote:
                  Oh ya??

                  Hahhaa, applikasi iphone gw ngaco dong, padahal dari FB.

                  Sent from my BlackBerry®
                  powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

                  Happy birthday to our beloved moderator.

                  May success and the force be with you.

                  May you loathed dragon ball even more.

                  Cheers
                  Sent from my BlackBerry®
                  powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                     cinemagsforum-digest@yahoogroups.com
                     cinemagsforum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  http://bonjovee.multiply.com/
                  http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/280190
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/nmaizir/

                  Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/nmaizir

                • angga pratama
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011

                    happy b'day Mod.. sukses terus ya.

                  • bangmupi@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
                      Happy Birthday bos :)
                      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
                    • erik_we
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 8, 2011
                        Sorry All, baru in sempat menceburkan diri lagi ke milis (lebay) ..

                        Thanks All for the wishes. Best wishes too to All of you.

                        Traktiran nunggu The Avengers or Dark Knight Rises ... (lama banget yakk :) )