Re: How to?ELECTRONIC FIRING

  • proto17
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 8, 2000
      I may be able to give soom insite to your <br>
      P-GUN building. Please E-MAIL me and send YOUR <br>
      instructions on how I should build it. And <br> then I would
      THANKS<br> PROTO17@...
    • mr_m_6_6_6
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 3, 2001
        hay i gust wont to know how do i make a potatoe
        gun that will work <br> <br> i have made a lot of
        then but i have not had one work right i had one to
        blow up and one that shot one a bot 4 feet and it wint
        up and hit me that suck ass a bit if you do not mind
        e mail me or send me a pic to show me how to make
        one that works right you can pm me i do not give a
        shit how you get me but help me out a bit if you wont
      • AA35199
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 21, 2001
          I really like spud guns and would like to see
          more people involved so to promote this growing hobby
          I will send free plans to to any one who wants
          them! I have alot of plans that I invented and I built
          and tested each design so there safe I have differnt
          types of combustion and air powered, I even have plans
          for a spud gun that has 2 combustion chambers! So for
          free plans email at aa35199@...
        • makingbrownies
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 25, 2001
            I would love to view Some of your plans! Please e-mail me at OkayBoss@.... Thanks!
          • sixmhz
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 10, 2001
              anyone interested in an electronic ignition
              system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
              up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
              anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
              transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
              not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
              send yas the parts and plans. email
              gamiller@...
            • spudrokmk3
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 3, 2001
                Hey spudnuts-<br> Just wanted to let you all know
                I have posted the plans for my Mk4 potato pistol
                under "photos" on "our pages". There are several
                "plates" that show different aspects and assemblies of the
                Mk4.<br> The Mk4 potato Pistol is capable of shooting
                projectiles ranging in size from 1/2" to 1 1/2". Potato
                "pellets" can be shot from the 1/2" barrel and my Mk5
                rocket can be shot out of the 1 1/2" barrel. Check out
                my web site to see
                you how to construct the MOST ADVANCED ignition
                system around!! Simply chang a common stun-gun! The
                D.I.S. is used on the Mk4 Potato Pistol as well as all
                potatoguns that SPUDROK constructs. See it here:<br><br>
                potato pistol, Mk5 rockets or the D.I.S. system.<br>
                Spudrokmk3@...
              • codeman63
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 20, 2002
                  Would someone please send me some simple(if their are any) plans to a simple potato launcher! you would really help me out at this....thanks
                • ryaneclark
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 23, 2002
                    plans would be great im very new at this<br>ryaneclark@...