Get a better job!

  • sherry-heath454@macaronincheese.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 1-801-697-0461 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • sherry-heath131@aveagoumug.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
        fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
        posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
        without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
        ppl 1-415-267-3940