Cindy's club for potatoe gun fun

  • c2676
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Cindy's club for potatoe gun fun community.
    • PoolSully
      Message 2 of 16 , May 18, 1999
      • siredwardelgar
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 6, 1999
          I've been hearing of these potato guns. I would
          really like to build one. Do they use blackpowder or
          natural gas or ....? How far can they reach?<br>I've got
          a good bit of land for firing one on.<br><br>I
          thought about building a blackpowder cannon, but that can
          be expensive.<br><br>Later, AdamL
        • danoroo
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 15, 1999
            So... how so I get this potatoe gun thang rigged
            up? Also, what is your potatoe of choice? I really
            can't wait to make a potatoe gun. I'm feel like a grown
            kid when I found this site.<br>danoroo@...
          • danoroo
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 17, 1999
                How do you build a potatoe gun?
              • skull86
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 18, 2000
                  dear ?,<br><br> My name is d. I am an experianced
                  p. gun<br>builder. If you would like instructions on
                  building a p. gun e-mail me @ skull862yahoo.com<br><br>
                  sincerly,<br> D.
                • skull86
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 18, 2000
                  • proto17
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 8, 2000
                      I may be able to give soom insite to your <br>
                      P-GUN building. Please E-MAIL me and send YOUR <br>
                      instructions on how I should build it. And <br> then I would
                      THANKS<br> PROTO17@...
                    • mr_m_6_6_6
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 3, 2001
                        hay i gust wont to know how do i make a potatoe
                        gun that will work <br> <br> i have made a lot of
                        then but i have not had one work right i had one to
                        blow up and one that shot one a bot 4 feet and it wint
                        up and hit me that suck ass a bit if you do not mind
                        e mail me or send me a pic to show me how to make
                        one that works right you can pm me i do not give a
                        shit how you get me but help me out a bit if you wont
                      • AA35199
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 21, 2001
                          I really like spud guns and would like to see
                          more people involved so to promote this growing hobby
                          I will send free plans to to any one who wants
                          them! I have alot of plans that I invented and I built
                          and tested each design so there safe I have differnt
                          types of combustion and air powered, I even have plans
                          for a spud gun that has 2 combustion chambers! So for
                          free plans email at aa35199@...
                        • makingbrownies
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 25, 2001
                            I would love to view Some of your plans! Please e-mail me at OkayBoss@.... Thanks!
                          • sixmhz
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 10, 2001
                              anyone interested in an electronic ignition
                              system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
                              up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
                              anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
                              transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
                              not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
                              send yas the parts and plans. email
                              gamiller@...
                            • spudrokmk3
                              Message 14 of 16 , Oct 3, 2001
                                Hey spudnuts-<br> Just wanted to let you all know
                                I have posted the plans for my Mk4 potato pistol
                                under "photos" on "our pages". There are several
                                "plates" that show different aspects and assemblies of the
                                Mk4.<br> The Mk4 potato Pistol is capable of shooting
                                projectiles ranging in size from 1/2" to 1 1/2". Potato
                                "pellets" can be shot from the 1/2" barrel and my Mk5
                                rocket can be shot out of the 1 1/2" barrel. Check out
                                my web site to see
                                you how to construct the MOST ADVANCED ignition
                                system around!! Simply chang a common stun-gun! The
                                D.I.S. is used on the Mk4 Potato Pistol as well as all
                                potatoguns that SPUDROK constructs. See it here:<br><br>
                                potato pistol, Mk5 rockets or the D.I.S. system.<br>
                                Spudrokmk3@...
                              • codeman63
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 20, 2002
                                  Would someone please send me some simple(if their are any) plans to a simple potato launcher! you would really help me out at this....thanks
                                • ryaneclark
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 23, 2002
                                    plans would be great im very new at this<br>ryaneclark@...