Read This For More Cash $$$$$

  • stardust822
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 12:25 AM
      I heard about this and I thought you guys would like to
      know about it
      as well.
      I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it .
      Alittle
      while back, I was
      browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and
      came across
      an article similar to this that said you could make
      thousands of
      dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
      $6.00! So I
      thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most
      of us, I
      was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you
      send $1.00
      to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article.
      You then
      place your own name and address in the bottom of the list
      at #6.
      Post the article (with your name in the #6 spot) in at
      least 200
      newsgroups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it.
      So after
      thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
      thought about
      trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6
      stamps and
      $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
      WHAT!?
      Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
      shocked! I
      figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
      in. In my
      first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
      week I had
      made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had
      over
      $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth
      week and I
      have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still
      coming in
      rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have
      spent more
      than that on lunch!! Let me tell you how this works and
      most
      importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a
      copy of
      this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it
      as you
      need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
      exactly,
      that you will start making more money than you thought
      possible by
      doing something so easy! Suggestion: READ THIS ENTIRE
      MESSAGE
      CAREFULLY!! Print it out or download it. Follow the simple
      directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's
      legal. And,
      your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT:
      This is not
      a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and, it's
      99% risk-
      free. Best of all-- it really works! If all of the
      following
      instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions
      EXACTLY, and
      $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program
      remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
      participants.
      PLEASE CONTINUE IN ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE
      INSTRUCTIONS. You will now become part of the Mail Order
      business.
      In this business your product is not solid and tangible,
      it's a
      service. You are in the business of developing Mailing
      Lists. Many
      large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
      lists.
      However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary
      to the
      income which is made from people like you and me asking to
      be
      included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to
      success: STEP 1:
      Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
      each piece
      of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US
      $1.00
      bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
      the bill
      will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
      thievery). Next,
      place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.
      You should
      now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
      stating the
      above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What
      you are
      doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You
      are
      requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
      Like most
      of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
      the legal
      aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
      Office (1-
      800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal.
      Mail the 6
      envelopes to the following addresses:
      #1) Baby Doll Productions 12703
      Francis Lane
      Missouri City, TX 77489 #2) James Myers 1122 Daisy St.,
      Darlington,
      SC 29532 #3) Alex Lavoie 1200 N. 45th Drive, Show Low, AZ
      85901
      #4) Jacop Reddick, P.O. Box 425, Adel, GA. 31620
      #5) Rebekah Ross, 2765 Eastport Circle, Conway, AR 72034
      #6) Carisa Lee, 6605 Grand Canyon Drive, Rocklin, CA 95765
      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
      above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
      etc...)
      and add YOUR name as #6 on the list. STEP 3: Change
      anything you
      need to, but try to keep this article as close to original
      as
      possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
      newsgroups.
      (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is
      200, but
      remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You
      won't get
      very much unless you post like crazy. :) This is perfectly
      legal! If
      you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of
      the
      Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
      yourself and,
      whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
      PLEASE
      REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of
      the honesty
      and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to
      the directions. Look at it this way: if you are of
      integrity and
      honesty, the program will continue and the money that so
      many others
      have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to
      retain every
      name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard
      copy and
      keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
      truly
      providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap
      the $1
      bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So,
      as each
      post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
      six
      members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
      List
      Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the
      list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
      position you
      will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
      opportunity for only $6.00 - $1.00 for each of the first
      six people
      listed above. Send it now, add your own name to the list
      and you're
      in business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO
      NEWSGROUPS-------
      ----- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter
      to do
      your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning
      of this
      letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document,
      and
      select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
      letter
      into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad'
      file and
      place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the
      'edit' menu
      select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
      notepad so
      that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your
      new
      notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
      postings in
      different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
      to. Step
      4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
      various
      newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post
      this
      article as a new message by highlighting the text of this
      letter and
      selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
      this will
      be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the
      list of
      postings in a particular group, click the post message
      button.
      You're done with your first one! Congratulations!!! THAT'S
      IT! All
      you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post
      away, after
      you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for
      each
      newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
      MORE
      MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
      200** That's
      it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
      within
      days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the
      large
      amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
      anonymous, you
      can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
      deliver it.
      **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now, each
      of the 5
      persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
      postings, each
      with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
      the
      original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
      each make
      200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
      each, I will
      bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
      around
      and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
      receive 5
      replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now
      here is the
      fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
      letters with
      my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that
      just made
      me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
      message to
      200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons
      per 200
      newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
      original
      investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no
      longer on
      the list, you just take the latest posting in the
      newsgroups, and
      send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your
      name at
      number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
      remember is:
      do you realize that thousands of people all over the world
      are
      joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?,
      JUST LIKE
      YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
      works??
      I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
      out and
      no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances
      of that
      happening when there are tons of new honest users and new
      honest
      people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday
      and are
      willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
      new
      users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
      actual
      internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
      really
      work. WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!! GOD BLESS!