Fw: Substantial Grocery Savings Found!

  • GROUP COORDINATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      Fw: Substantial Grocery Savings Found!

      As a mother of three children under 10 there are two things I really don't have
      time is one and money is the other. For this reason I especially had to take a
      moment to thank the person that not long ago recommended the programs at
      http://nameurownprice.com That person saved me both time and money in a very big
      way. For months I had been trying to find time to research ways to save money
      and I just never got around to it. Between taking care of the kids, homework, etc
      the days slipped away on me. So when this person, now I'm thinking it may have
      been our moderator, recommended this program it led me right to their website.
      My husband works for the BBB so I immediately asked him to check out the company
      and he did and found no issues with them. So I took a chance and signed up for
      their programs. It only took about four days for the entire package to arrive
      and I began using it immediately. I figured any amount of money I could save
      would be a huge help. I had no idea how much money was to be saved. So far I
      have used this program 8 times and my savings have ranged from 61% - 82% on my
      entire bills. I added up the actual savings in dollars for those 8 trips and it
      comes out to $ 417.96! So thank you for that amazing tip!