electronic ignition

  • sixmhz
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 10, 2001
      anyone interested in an electronic ignition
      system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
      up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
      anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
      transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
      not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
      send yas the parts and plans. email
      gamiller@...
    • spudrokmk3
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 3, 2001
        Hey spudnuts-<br> Just wanted to let you all know
        I have posted the plans for my Mk4 potato pistol
        under "photos" on "our pages". There are several
        "plates" that show different aspects and assemblies of the
        Mk4.<br> The Mk4 potato Pistol is capable of shooting
        projectiles ranging in size from 1/2" to 1 1/2". Potato
        "pellets" can be shot from the 1/2" barrel and my Mk5
        rocket can be shot out of the 1 1/2" barrel. Check out
        my web site to see
        you how to construct the MOST ADVANCED ignition
        system around!! Simply chang a common stun-gun! The
        D.I.S. is used on the Mk4 Potato Pistol as well as all
        potatoguns that SPUDROK constructs. See it here:<br><br>
        potato pistol, Mk5 rockets or the D.I.S. system.<br>
        Spudrokmk3@...
      • codeman63
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 20, 2002
          Would someone please send me some simple(if their are any) plans to a simple potato launcher! you would really help me out at this....thanks
        • ryaneclark
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 23, 2002
            plans would be great im very new at this<br>ryaneclark@...