hay what up

  • mr_m_6_6_6
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2001
      hay i gust wont to know how do i make a potatoe
      gun that will work <br> <br> i have made a lot of
      then but i have not had one work right i had one to
      blow up and one that shot one a bot 4 feet and it wint
      up and hit me that suck ass a bit if you do not mind
      e mail me or send me a pic to show me how to make
      one that works right you can pm me i do not give a
      shit how you get me but help me out a bit if you wont
    • AA35199
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 21, 2001
        I really like spud guns and would like to see
        more people involved so to promote this growing hobby
        I will send free plans to to any one who wants
        them! I have alot of plans that I invented and I built
        and tested each design so there safe I have differnt
        types of combustion and air powered, I even have plans
        for a spud gun that has 2 combustion chambers! So for
        free plans email at aa35199@...
      • makingbrownies
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 25, 2001
          I would love to view Some of your plans! Please e-mail me at OkayBoss@.... Thanks!
        • sixmhz
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 10, 2001
            anyone interested in an electronic ignition
            system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
            up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
            anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
            transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
            not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
            send yas the parts and plans. email
            gamiller@...
          • spudrokmk3
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 3, 2001
              Hey spudnuts-<br> Just wanted to let you all know
              I have posted the plans for my Mk4 potato pistol
              under "photos" on "our pages". There are several
              "plates" that show different aspects and assemblies of the
              Mk4.<br> The Mk4 potato Pistol is capable of shooting
              projectiles ranging in size from 1/2" to 1 1/2". Potato
              "pellets" can be shot from the 1/2" barrel and my Mk5
              rocket can be shot out of the 1 1/2" barrel. Check out
              my web site to see
              you how to construct the MOST ADVANCED ignition
              system around!! Simply chang a common stun-gun! The
              D.I.S. is used on the Mk4 Potato Pistol as well as all
              potatoguns that SPUDROK constructs. See it here:<br><br>
              potato pistol, Mk5 rockets or the D.I.S. system.<br>
              Spudrokmk3@...
            • codeman63
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 20, 2002
                Would someone please send me some simple(if their are any) plans to a simple potato launcher! you would really help me out at this....thanks
              • ryaneclark
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 23, 2002
                  plans would be great im very new at this<br>ryaneclark@...