May 1 prayers

  • Lonnie Sorensen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      JMJT
      Dear All,

      What a glorious day! Ascension, St. Joseph, beginning of Mom's month!

      I need your prayers for a meeting today that will profoundly affect lives in
      our family.

      Thank you and thank you,
      Lonnie
    • Gara Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008

        Lord,

         Please be with Lonnie and her family,

         as well as with the other participants

         in the meeting. May your merciful Will

        …be done. Thank you. Amen

        Gara

        Praised be Jesus

        Now and forever!

      • cruzed@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          You have them.

          Dawnelle

          > What a glorious day! Ascension, St. Joseph, beginning of Mom's month!
          >
          > I need your prayers for a meeting today that will profoundly affect lives
          > in
          > our family.
          >
          > Thank you and thank you,
          > Lonnie