Leadership for Everyone

  • Art and Lupe Garcia, OCDS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      ZENIT - The World Seen From Rome
      Code: ZE07121903
      Date: 2007-12-19
      Leadership for Everyone
      Interview With Author Alexandre Havard
      By Miriam Díez i Bosch

      ROME, DEC. 19, 2007 (Zenit.org).- Leaders are not born, they are trained.
      And leadership is not something reserved to the elite, but is the vocation
      of many. These are the ideas promoted by the director of the European
      Center for Leadership Development.
      Alexandre Havard further thinks that the more deeply we live the virtues,
      the more likely it is that we will change culture.

      Reference: http://zenit.org/article-21334\?l=english

      Thank you.

      God Bless.

      Mater Carmeli, ora pro nobis! (Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us!)

      Sancte Joseph, ora pro nobis! (St. Joseph, pray for us!)

      Omnes sancti Carmelitarum, orate pro nobis! (All Carmelite Saints, pray
      for us!)

      From: "ZENIT - Infoenglish"
      Date: Tue, March 11, 2003 9:33 pm

      "Dear Art and Lupe,
      You may include a link including the title of the article so that readers
      may come to the ZENIT website for the story."
      To make a one-time donation to support ZENIT:
      http://www.zenit.org/donation/order/donation.html
      To make a monthly donation:
      http://zenit.org/donation/order/monthly-donations.html

      SEND US YOUR NEWS:
      Please send press releases, statements and other information to our
      international news desk at: news@....
      Copyright 2001, Innovative Media, Inc.

      --
      Art and Lupe Garcia, OCDS
      Indwelling Holy Spirit Community, Covina, CA