Requests for prayers August 2, 2007

  • John Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      To be included in this list, please send prayer requests privately to:
      <Flabs@...>

      Prayer Requests August 2, 2007
      St Eusebius of Vercelli
      http://www.catholic-church.org/martyrum_nostrum/sts_this_week.htm#thu
      August General Intention: That all those who are going through moments of
      inner difficulty and trial may find in Christ the light and support which
      leads them to discover authentic happiness.
      August Mission Intention: That the Church in China may bear witness to ever
      greater inner cohesion and may manifest her effective and visible communion
      with Peter's Successor.
      Pray also for Our Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI; All Priests & Religious;
      Increase in vocations; Recently deceased and Holy Souls in Purgatory.
      2 Kathy <ldewine@...>
      Roseanne, for whom we've prayed the past several months following her
      mental breakdown, appears to be recovering, is responding to treatment.
      Thank you for your prayers.
      6
      For the repose of the soul of Tom Ryan, and for his family.
      For all the people in wartorn countries throughouth the world, that God
      will make his presence known and bring about the conversion of hearts.
      7
      If it be God's will, that he will draw the following into vocations as holy
      priests: Robert, Will, Christopher, Michael, Jonah, Davis, David, and Jordan.
      8
      For U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts, that Our Lord will grant him full
      recovery and bring something Good out of this medical crisis for him and
      his family, and for the United States.
      2 Virginia <vmsouthas@...>
      Please pray for Keri's husband, George. George is about 100 lbs
      overweight, has high blood pressure and possibly type 2 diabetes. He
      refuses to anything to remedy the situation and improve his health. His
      attitude is that he has live long enough so what happens, happens. He is
      not a young man. I would guess his 60's. Although, Keri and George have
      been a couple for about 15 years, they didn't marry until George's mother
      died a couple of years ago. Please pray that George would consider his
      wife, Keri and their life together and be willing to make the necessary
      changes to ensure a longer and healthier life.
      3
      Bishop Donald Pelotte, of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Gallup, was
      hospitalized Sunday afternoon after a serious fall in his home. Please
      keep the Bishop in your prayers.
      4 Jen <sinnertosaint@...>
      I ask to have my prayers united with all of your prayers. I am praying for
      those healing from Cancer, Dan, Sarah, Amy, Ken, Jacob and Richard, those
      healing from Diabetes James, Joshua, Torrie, Pius, Dominic, Mel, Margot,
      and Ted. I pray for my friend who is being induced on Saturday for her
      health and the health of her unborn child, Those healing from Surgeries,
      Amy, Dan, Barb, James. Those with healing from ongoing infection, James, I
      pray for those in mortal sin, the dying, despairing and those in their last
      agony, for all mankind for Gods' Will to be done and all to be filled with
      Gods' grace and I pray in gratitude and thanksgiving, I pray for all of
      you and I thank you. peace Jen
      5 Lonnie <allisgrace@...>
      Please pray for the repose of the soul of Fr. Wm. O'Neill. Father was our
      spiritual assistant for many years. His funeral Mass was today (7/27). He
      is a Society of the Precious Blood priest and will be flown to Ohio for
      burial.
      5 Lucy <lucy.chifa@...>
      I have to have an operation for cataract, but need an infection to be
      cleared first.
      6 Alice <madeclemente@...>
      For the dearly departed soul of Kathy Roberts (late 30's) who died
      yesterday (27 July) in her sleep but of unknown causes. Her family is
      devastated.
      For Jack & Marilyn King for improvement of health. Jack needs a pacemaker
      and is in hospital and Marilyn is suffering from shingles.
      For my family and GOD's will for them.
      Amen.
      8 Paul <pjbuis@...>
      Please pray for Michayla, a one-week old girl with a rare blood type who is
      jaundiced and getting transfusions. May the Divine Physician grant her
      complete healing and may she be nestled in the arms of our Blessed Mother.
      May her parents find the comfort and strength they need to endure.
      To be included in this list, please send prayer requests privately to:
      <Flabs@...>
      (Requests will be posted for one week. Please keep them short.)

      God bless, and let us pray for each other,
      John

      Flabs@...
      English Papist
      "Memento homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris"