Elijah

  • Mary McCurry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      In anticipation of the Feast of our Grandaddy St. Elijah I
      would like to commend to you a wonderful little book
      entitled Elijah by that great Catholic mystic and
      theologian Adrienne Von Speyr. It is a guaranteed 'can't
      put down' little gem of a meditation on Elijah from 1&
      2Kings. I am sure many of you have already read this but
      for those who haven't you should drop whatever you are
      doing and go out and buy it or order online. Don't wait.
      Life is too short. Read Elijah by Adrienne Von Speyr soon.
      It will make you happy. Ignatius Press. 1990. ISBN
      0-89870-270-4. Hurry!!!!

      Mary McCurry
      Each click to below URL helps feed God's creatures - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

      "Let nothing disturb you
      Let nothing frighten you
      All things pass away:
      God never changes
      Patience obtains all things.
      The one who has God
      Finds nothing lacking
      God alone suffices."
      Teresa of Avila, Mother of Carmel, Doctor of Church