Prayer to St. Joseph

  • Sandra Malkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      A friend of mine has a very, very old holy card with a prayer on it that is
      addressed to St. Joseph.
      Because of the age of this card, parts of the prayer are obliterated. I
      have search the web for this card without success. Here are the first words
      of the prayer. If anyone can supply me with the entire prayer I'd be very
      appreciative.

      Oh Glorious Father Joseph
      Chosen by our seraphic Mother Teresa as patron and protector of the Order of
      Carmel,
      we beseech thee for the sake of Jesus Christ...

      Sandra
      Please visit my web site www.StTeresaMargaret.org