Prayer Intention- fire

  • Mary Lanser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Dear folks,

      I don't know any particulars at all. All I can see are the tanker
      trucks from four different fire companies going up and down the street
      at the side of my house along the creek at the foot of the mountain.
      I think that they are loading up at the reach below my house and going
      back up the mountain. Somebody has burned out up there on the
      mountainside and they are still hosing it all down. Knowing some of
      the people who live up there makes me sick to think of such tragedy,
      and not eager to go and find out, but I will eventually.

      The fire had to have been bad because the tankers have been going back
      and forth to the creek for water since well before dawn, and that in
      an area where it had already rained all night. This is not a good
      sign.

      Please pray. Somebody has lost a home. I pray God there were no lives lost.

      Mary

      --
      From Irenikon
      @ 40° 16' 11.28" N, 76° 59' 2.76" W

      Tenebrae eum no comprehenderunt. ~John 1:5