From the Sacred Heart to the Trinity

  • Sandra Malkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      My friends at ICS just sent me a "feast day" greeting letting me know that
      Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalene's little book on the spirituality of St.
      Teresa Margaret will soon be published. See the announcement and read the
      cover of the book here:

      www.StTeresaMargaret.org

      Fr. Gabriel also wrote a long book (360 pages) on the interior life of St.
      Teresa Margaret called "Hidden in Christ with God". It is only available in
      Italian. It is my dream to get this book translated some day... that is a
      work in progress.

      Sandra