Re: [cincarm] OCDS Rite of Admission

  • Noeline S
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2013
      We ask them to bring their own bible and the book of our constitutions and rules.

      Noeline

      Sent from my iPad.

      AMDG

      On 13/09/2013, at 9:15, Debra Goodwin <dkgoodwin00@...> wrote:

      We give a copy of the new testament as a gift.  Just a simple one to carry with them.

      Debra Goodwin
      Anne Therese of the Holy Face
      Jesus King of All Nations Community
      Coeur d Alene, Idaho USA
      Sirach 7:40 - "in all they works..."

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 13, 2013
        We make it a gift, the small pocket  size.
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 13, 2013

          JMJT

          In St. Paul they purchase a small New Testament for Aspirants.

          In San Diego we ask them to bring their Bible and their copy of our Legislation.

          Prayers,

          Lonnie

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16, 2013

            Thank you to all who gave your input on this.   Wouldn't it be lovely though if someone were to publish a little book of the gospels.!
            Carol

            Carol Twombly <cltwombly@...>
            Sent by: cincarm@yahoogroups.com

            09/12/2013 02:02 PM
            Please respond to cincarm

                    To:        "Cincarm" <cincarm@yahoogroups.com>
                    cc:

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 16, 2013

              I've gotten  pocket size from Amazon for not much money, they are  beautiful