Re: [cincarm] Re: Yahoo issues! A Reminder of Cincarm websites and subscriber informa

  • Sandra Malkovsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
      An edited version of Fr. Steven's Ascent teachings can be found here:

      It titled "an informal study guide"...  I just edited out some of the side bar conversations dealing with Cincarm friends and off topic issues.

      Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 9:28 AM
      Subject: [cincarm] Re: Yahoo issues! A Reminder of Cincarm websites and subscriber informa

      Dear Folks,

      This part of Lonnie's kind reminder is no longer true:

      Number Four*
      Sister Judy Murray, OCD Baltimore Carmel, has placed OCD Friar, Fr.
      Steven Payne's CIN Carm teachings, on "The Ascent of Mt.Carmel" by St.
      John of the Cross, at her Carmel's site. Go to:
      * Book I
      <http://www.baltimorecarmel.org/saints/John%20of%20the%20Cross/Ascent%20Stud
      y%20Guide%20Part%20I.htm>
      * Book II
      <http://www.baltimorecarmel.org/saints/John%20of%20the%20Cross/Ascent%20Stud
      y%20Guide%20Part%20II.htm>
      * Book III
      <http://www.baltimorecarmel.org/saints/John%20of%20the%20Cross/Ascent%20Stud
      y%20Guide%20Part%20III.htm>

      Our web page has been revised. The 'many other treasures' part of the description is still true and I would invite you to visit the page and see what's there.

      Many other treasures are at their site. Home page is:
      <http://www.baltimorecarmel.org> www.baltimorecarmel.org

      Sr. Judy
    • Teresa Martinez
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
        What a treasure !
        Thank you for the generosity of sharing these insights with all of us.
        Teresa Martinez

        Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 10:47 AM