Requests for Prayers, May 20th

  • Merdy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 3:17 PM
      Requests for Prayers, May 20th

      To be included in this list, please send prayer requests
      (with a notation that they are for Cincarm) privately to:
      porlockvale71@...

      Requests for Prayers, May 20th

      May General Intention: That administrators of justice
      may act always with integrity and right conscience.

      May Mission Intention: That seminaries, especially
      those of mission churches, may form pastors after
      the Heart of Christ, fully dedicated to proclaiming the
      Gospel.

      Pray also for His Holiness Pope Francis I; All Priests
      & Religious; Increase in vocations; Recently deceased
      and Holy Souls in Purgatory.

      24 . . . Christine Newpower <cnewpower@...>

      Please pray for the health and spiritual well-
      being of Leon and Barbara Smith, who are experiencing
      the difficulties of aging and related ailments. Pray also
      for their daughter, Judy, for the peace of Christ
      throughout the challenges of caring for aging parents.
      Thank you and God bless you all!

      21 . . . . Elizabeth K <korvesem@...>

      For Elizabeth Korves OCDS that she may find a job.

      26 . . . Lonnie Small <allisgrace@...>

      One of our parishioners, Arianna, had emergency
      surgery on her appendix. She had a tumor on it and it
      was cancer. She is going to Loma Linda children's
      oncology now checking if it spread. She has 3
      brothers...the entire family could use our prayers.

      28 . . . Virginia Southas <vmsouthas@...>

      My father-in-law's older brother, Peter, had a stroke
      around 8pm this evening (5/18). He is now in the
      hospital and has been given some state of the art
      stroke medication. The Dr's are hopeful since Peter
      is strong. He is around 91 or so. They will know
      more in 24 hrs. His wife, Audrey, got hysterical and
      was brought to the hospital as well, She isn't well
      either and has heart issues. Their youngest daughter,
      Helen, is still recovering from cancer surgery but she
      is strong. Family is at the house now.

      Meanwhile, my father-in-law has a mass in his colon
      but they can't do much about it right now as they have
      to wait until the clots in his legs clear up since he in
      on blood thinner meds. Anna, my mother-in-law has
      heart issues and there was some concern earlier this
      week but she's OK for the present. All this weighs on
      Tom, my husband and he's already got high BP.

      Please keep everyone in your prayers. The Lord is
      in charge.

      Requests will be posted for one week. Please keep
      them short.