Bishops meeting here

  • Lonnie Small
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013

      JMJT
      Dear Everyone,

      this is in my neck of the woods!  I wonder if I can attend in the peanut gallery?

      Anyone want to come with? You can stay with me.

      Prayers,

      Lonnie

      U.S. bishops to meet in California this June

      On a peninsula connected to a peninsula

      May 6, 2013 77 Comments

      View of Loews from San Diego Bay

      View of Loews from San Diego Bay

      According to a phone call to the general secretariat of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops in Washington D.C., the meeting of the Special Assembly of U.S. bishops will take place in California this June.

      The meeting will be held from Monday through Friday, June 10 – 14 at the Loews resort in Coronado, across from San Diego.

    • Debra Goodwin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2013
        Hey I used to live in Oceanside.  Too bad I still don't, I'd come with ya.

        Debra

      • jojackson132@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2013
          Lonnie, I wish I could join you, but I would have to take a few plane journeys LOL
          Blessings
          Jo :-)
          Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

          From: "Lonnie Small" <allisgrace@...>