Re: [cincarm] Re: Maria Valtorta writings - my final thought

  • Sandra Malkovsky
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 18, 2013
      thank you Lonnie!

      Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 6:48 PM
      Subject: RE: [cincarm] Re: Maria Valtorta writings - my final thought

      JMJT
      you wrote

      >>>>Nevertheless, many in
      conscience feel it as a crusading spirit to
      condemn or otherwise put down something that not even the church prohibits
      at this time.

      That is a lie....the Church does prohibit it

      This must be your "final thought".  Peter, you should have written to Angela
      OFF LIST as I stated last night.

      I asked that you all stop.  Now I will have to put this list on Moderation
      mode if you do not.
      That means I will not allow further messages about this to go to the list
      members.

      Lonnie

      Que Viva Cristo Rey!

      Mary Mother of God Mission Society