RE: [cincarm] "Saint Therese of Lisieux: A Gateway" - for the feast

  • Debra Goodwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012

      Thank you Maureen ! What a joy to be a sister to our dear Therese.  Even now, more than 100 years since she died,  her love flows out in wonderus waves to us all.

      HAPPY FEAST DAY everyone.

      Debra Goodwin
      Anne Therese of the Holy Face
      Jesus King of All Nations Community
      Coeur d Alene, Idaho USA
      Numbers 10:35

      “Saint Thérèse of Lisieux: A Gateway” at www.thereseoflisieux.org

      Join our mailing list

    • Lonnie Small
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012

        JMJT
        thank you, Maureen…am looking forward to exploring

        Prayers,

        Lonnie

        Viva Cristo Rey!

        “Saint Thérèse of Lisieux: A Gateway” at www.thereseoflisieux.org