while we wait

  • Lonnie Small
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
      JMJT
      Dear Everyone,

      John anticipates going home but he is not sure when so we need someone to
      send a daily email to Cincarm with the prayer requests.

      Please volunteer!

      Blessings,
      Lonnie
    • Deborrah Thurston OCDS
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2011

        Lonnie,

        Since I haven’t seen a public reply to your message, I’m stepping forward to volunteer. I’ve subbed for John before, and I started and maintained a Cincarm-type prayer list for well over a year for
        http://catholicadultfellowship.org/   in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis.  I would love to serve Cincarm in this fashion while I’m on disability and working only part-time.

        At your service,
        Deb.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2011
          Thanks, Deb.

          Will be back when I can.

          God bless, and let us pray for each other,
          John

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011
            Thanks be to God!! Your back :)  Please take care of your precious self, prayers continue for you and all the special intentions. God bless you brother John!
            your sister in Carmel,
            Carol

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011

              God reward you!

              Teresa Martinez

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011

                That’s very kind of you, Teresa, but that’s all I’ve done… step forward and offer my services. Who knows how many other volunteers have stepped forward in private, writing to Lonnie off-list!!  She may be swamped with offers, so that we’ll have to submit resumes, for pity sake!  J  LOL

                Deb.

                God reward you!

                Teresa Martinez

                [Deborrah Thurston OCDS]   I’m stepping forward to volunteer.

              • Teresa Martinez
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011

                  I was not trying to be kind Deb,   but simply made a truthful observation, and you too make a good point, hopefully Lonnie will be swamped with offers.

                  Best fraternal wishes,

                  Teresa