Bl. Elizabeth novena, Nov. 1

  • Lonnie Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      JMJT
      This prayer is the same each day.

      O blessed Elizabeth!
      In your great love of God,
      You were always so close to your friend's needs.
      Now in Heaven, face to face with the Lord, Do intervene near Him for the
      needs we recommend to you.
      (mention them)
      Teach us how to abide, in Love and Faith, with the Holy Trinity in the
      utmost of our heart.
      Teach us how to radiate God's Love among men, in our everyday life, just as
      you did yourself, so that we may be a praise of God's glory.

      (Pray one Our Father and the Glory Be three times)