Re: [cincarm] Sept. 2

  • Juan Luis Faustmann
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
      Happy Birthday Fr. Deeney

      tato f.

      On 1 September 2011 12:46, Lonnie Small <allisgrace@...> wrote:

      JMJT
      Dear Everyone,
      Sept. 2nd is Fr. Aloysius Deeney's Birthday.
      Let us say a birthday prayer for him and in thanksgiving for all he has done
      for OCDS!

      Blessings,
      Lonnie

      --
      new email address
      tatofaust@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011

        BEST WISHES FR. ALOYSIUS!
           Teresa

      • Suzette Lee
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
          Happy Birthday Father Deeney! Praying for you on your Special day and thanking you for all you have done (and still doing) for OCDS and for ME!

          Suzette Lee OCDS

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011

            Fr. Deeney

            Happy Birthday and prayers for you in thanksgiving for all you have done for ocds.

            Mary Fisher, ocds, Indpls

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
              birthday

              Happy Birthday Fr. Deeney!

              May Our Heavenly Father reward you for all that you have done
              and continue to do for us in ways He alone can.

              Blessings,
              Betty (Seattle)
            • Lonnie Small
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011

                JMJT

                Dear All,

                My reminder was for prayers for Father, but he is not on our list any longer….too busy.

                Your kind words, I am sure, will bring him grace.

                Blessings,

                Lonnie