glad I didn't google

  • Sandra Malkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Well I sure am glad that I did not just google for the answer to my original question.  What a wealth of information has come forth.  Thank you all.

      The friend for whom I asked this question is giving a presentation at her parish on "An Experience of St. Therese".  It is supposed to be more than information, but really getting in touch with her as a person and her spirituality.  This friend is already well read, and a professional educator (which is why I asked her to do it, I was originally asked and I knew I could only give information, not sure about this "experience" stuff.  But she knew by instinct what the organizers wanted.)  Anyway, she has fallen in love with your website Maureen and says she will be plumbing its depths for some time.

      This was not "felix culpa" but felix laziness, and I am so glad.

      Thanks again all, especially Maureen and Deb.

      Sandra
      Please visit my web site www.StTeresaMargaret.org